Weird issues here.
1. Can’t use my main motovlog site to host videos. I have an account that offers custom thumbnails, but the video ends with a zillion videos from my vlog as ‘recommended’ videos. Messy, with no known way to stop this.
2. Can’t use a dedicated YouTube channel for art, because new channels don’t get custom thumbnails (at first) and YouTube utterly destroys the automated thumbnail (crazy colors makes me look like am 4 years old). Can’t have that.
3. Vimeo is good. Nice display of thumbnails but there are recommended videos at the end. However, I can isolate the account to just videos I display here. There’s a problem with Vimeo and NVIDIA cards though. If the video appears washed-out, here’s the fix:
Open NVIDIA Control Panel.
1. Go to “Adjust Video Color Settings”,
2. Under “How do you make color adjustments?” select “With the NVIDIA settings.”
3. Under Advanced tab, set Dynamic range to: Full (0-255)
4. Apply the changes and it should be fixed.